Fun under the Sun

Fun under the Sun
Taken during our community recreation and outing (St. John of the Cross Community- OCD Philippines House of Studies)

Samahang Men in Brown (OCD Student Friars)

Samahang Men in Brown (OCD Student Friars)

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Journey

“In life we always search for answer because we want to prove ourselves that we had the right decisions but the truth is we cant search for what is not there…things happen because it’s meant to happen…that’s why we forgive people even if they hurt us…we love people who don’t love us and we smile despite every painful crash in our heart…At the end of the day, the lessons that we get are the answer to our decision.”

A text message I received few days ago from a friend which allows me to reflect upon and came up with an insight that somewhat these captures my journey, especially during this stage of my formation. Everyday is but a day of continual discernment and response to the way of life which I embrace some 5 years now. As days past by, demands of me to live out my Religious Vows faithfully also progress as new learning’s and insights is bestowed upon me (both spiritual and socio-communal).

It’s been another year of constant battle and struggle, of loving and hurting, of learning and unleashing, of gaining and letting go…all of this meant to happen because of the decision which I freely and publicly profess to the Order and to the Church. A response to the vocation which I firmly believe… A Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment