Fun under the Sun

Fun under the Sun
Taken during our community recreation and outing (St. John of the Cross Community- OCD Philippines House of Studies)

Samahang Men in Brown (OCD Student Friars)

Samahang Men in Brown (OCD Student Friars)

Sunday, March 15, 2009

LESSONS IN CONVERSION

Slide 6
Some lessons in conversion
1. I will draw all to myself…the heart of Jesus turning to the Father (Jn 12,32); it is happening now. 2. Reflect on my old set-up (upsets), when I turn my back, when I turn away. Lk 22, 61-62; Lk 15-32 (Prodigal Son) 3. Conversion is external and internal. 4. Conversion is turning my mind to the teachings and example of Jesus, my heart to be transformed as a disciple, and my will to my fellow christians and the community. 5. Conversion is not a one time being born again but a constant renewal into Christ. 6. Conversion is making amends; righting the wrong. Di na Juan Tamad, Juan Tama (doing the right things in life) 7. Conversion is turning to the people searching for the right set-up, order out of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment